Instagram

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Erin's Birthday Bash @ Ole-Ole Bali

Last week I went for a friend birthday party at Ole-Ole Bali @ Sunway Pyramid, the birthday girl name Erin, she's actually my boyfie's college friend, so I get invited too! First time chilling at this place, I can feel the romance and its a good place for dating.
The environment is full of indonesian style, the decorate makes people feel comfort.

I ordered Chicken Pasta for my dinner and boyfie had their special nasi lemak. The nasi lemak is awesome, it included sotong, beef, hot dog, grilled fish and so on. I really like that, although its expensive but it still worth it.
We ordered Cucumber splash and also Apple splash for the beverage, taste really fresh!

Here's the Birthday Girl Erin, she's officially 21st now!
Big hugs from her boyfriend! *Sweet!
Me and boyfie :) 

After celebrate at Ole-Ole Bali, the birthday girl and her friends went back early, so my boyfie and his friend decided to go for some drinks. We went Chulo Bar @ Jaya One for some beer and so on. Boyfie order this Honey Magarita for me, taste not bad. 


So, Chinese New Year is coming soon. Girls, did you get your new cosmetics? Here's a new foundation from L'Oreal Paris, and its included a Roll’On applicator. I should get one before CNY! Check it out here #TrueMatch Roll'On foundation


Have a nice day, I'm going to bed now, class tomorrow! Good-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment