Instagram

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Best Month.

January is the best month for me this year, because its Chinese New Year! People who celebrate CNY will start preparing now, and I like CNY the most because I can start to get new clothes, shoes, bags etc. Girls like shopping, especially for new year right? I'm ready to shop, who is with me?

Btw, today was the school reopen day, I'm officially 17th, it means I'm senior 2 this year. Another new year, another life, I'm taking place in spm this year, feel nervous actually. And I still cant get used with school life, I can't sleep early at all, insomnia really make me feel upset!

But there's a song makes my day, feel touch when listening to this, it reminds me all the sweetest memories.
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years



*Follow me up on Twitter : VillLicious

No comments:

Post a Comment